Talking to Myself

Credit: Seb Mesnard

I absolutely adore the Harry Potter books (which I believe will one day be known as "The Gospels of Harry Potter") and was super stoked to find out about Pottermore's new Wizarding World Book Club. I was less stoked to learn that the book club would not be taking part in a forum on Pottermore's website, but rather on Twitter - a social media site that I have intentionally (though not for political, religious, or moral reasons) stayed far away from. Alas, a Harry Potter book club with fellow Potterheads from around the world was just too good to pass up, so I ended my self imposed exile and created an account.

Unfortunately, those years of willful (and blissful) ignorance are catching up to me and my attempts to keep up with and navigate the many tweets and replies make me melt into fits temper worthy of one many, many years younger than me. So, until I can figure out how to participate and make sense of the Twitterverse, I figure I can at least sit in this little corner of the internet and talk to myself as I reread the series. Unless, of course, you'd like to join me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorcerer's Stone: Unanswered Questions

House Scarf Bookmark